SALE ENDS ON 30th of JUNE !
only at RM12.00
2 layer: 100% bamboo charcoal materials.
3 layers: 100% microfiber materials
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal - Bamboo-charcoal retains the natural antibacterial and antifungal traits of natural bamboo. It is also a bacteriostatic material: it inhibits bacterial metabolism, and causes fewer allergic skin reaction than other fibers sterilized with antimicrobial agents.
- De-odorizing - Bamboo-charcoal has a porous structure similar to that found in charcoal gas filters. Thus, it absorbs and decomposes benzene, phenol, methyl alcohol, and other harmful substances.
- Breathable and dry - Bamboo-charcoal yarn has a cross-section filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes, hence compared to other conventional fabric; it has better moisture absorption and ventilation. The products can absorb and disperse sweat fast, making them feel dry and comfortable. They also do not stick to skin on hot summer days.
- Thermal regulation - Due to the porous nature of bamboo charcoal, bamboo charcoal products not only feel dry during hot days, but they are also excellent insulators against the cold.
- Absorption and emission of Far Infrared Energy - Bamboo-charcoal nano particles can absorb far infrared energy from the environment, and emit it to help cell activation, promotes blood circulation and general health in the long run.
- Prevent static electricity buildup - As bamboo-charcoal nano particles are conductive, their presence in the fiber helps Eco-fabric prevent charge buildup. As a result, a wearer of bamboo charcoal products will not experience static shocks even in dry conditions.
- Green - Using bamboo charcoal is not made with harmful chemicals, and so causes few if any allergic reactions.
- Wash Durable - As the bamboo-charcoal nano particles are embedded in the fabric rather than simply coated on their surface, Bamboo charcoal product is washable without diminished effectiveness of the charcoal powder's special qualities, even after 50 washes.